Bulletin - Updated 4/23/15 10:21am
Thursday, Apr 23: Chicken patty, beans, veggies, fruit, milk or Gr 6-12 Salad Bar
· ISAT Tests:
o 8:15 am - 4th gr Math PT in room
o 9:00 am - 2nd period in lab, makeups -
§ 10th gr: Ben Mauer - EOC Science, Alex Throop-Black ELA
§ Rebecca Phillips-ISAT Math
§ 8th gr: Abby Davis, Alyssa Dau, Amanda Young ELA
§ 6th gr: Dalton Davis, Adrian Tinoco-Vargas, Shelly Keltner ELA
§ 5th gr: Braedyn Graham, Elycia Graham ELA
· Advisory - BA group mtg
· 4:00 pm - JH Track @ Orofino. Bus leaves 1:45 pm.
· 3:45 pm - Detention - Ms. Crew
· 4:30 pm - SB @ Prairie
· 4:30 pm - BB @ Prairie. Bus leaves 3:00 pm.
Friday, Apr 24: NO SCHOOL
· FFA to Asotin - Van Departure 6:30 AM - Return before the track & baseball buses
· 4:00 pm -HS Track @ Kamiah. Bus leaves 2:00 pm.
· 3:30 pm - BB @ Nezperce (2). Bus leaves 2:00 pm.
Saturday, Apr 25:
· 12:00 pm - BB @ Potlatch (2) Bus leaves 9:00 am.
Secondary students: there have been numerous disrespectful behaviors occurring in the lunchroom. Appropriate behavior would be appreciated. Please discard of your trash appropriately, clean-up after yourself, and do NOT throw the trays in the trash.
The elementary students raised over $130 for pennies for patients Awesome job. Secondary students the container for you to donate in is in the office. Donations will be accepted until Thursday.
COMMUNITY SPRING FOOD DRIVE, APRIL 6-23! Highland National Honor Society is sponsoring a non-perishable food drive. Please drop off items at the school or call 208-924-5211 to have an Honor Society member pick up your donation.
· High School boys- Paulucci's will be here to measure for tuxes on Wednesday
· Prom tickets are $15/single or $25/couple, you can pay in the office
· High school students if you would like to order boutonnieres and/or corsages for prom the order forms are in the office. All money must be paid to Shannan by Thursday, April 23rd.
· High school students bringing out of district guests to prom need to pick up the guest form in the office. The forms are due back to the school by April 23rd.
PACK tickets for a Husky or Husky apparel must be redeemed by Wednesday April 29. They will not be available after that date.
SUMMER JOB: City of Craigmont is taking applications for summer help. Must be at least 16 years old and have valid driver’s license. For info or to apply, contact LaLisa Thomason at City Hall, 924-5432. Applications due by 5:00 pm, May 5.