Highland Joint School District #305
District Calendar - Sports Calendar
Bulletin - Updated 10/20/14 8:20am
Monday, Oct 20: Ham & cheese sandwich, beans, veggies, fruit, milk
· High School online Math Madness Competition 3:45-4:15 in room 107...this happens every Monday in October and November
· District VB Tourney, 5:30 pm, vs Summit. Bus leaves 3:15 pm.
Tuesday, Oct 21: K-5: Mac & cheese; 6-12: Potato bar, fruit, veggies, milk
· 8th period - First day of JH Boys Basketball practice
· 3:45 pm-detention, Mrs. Pentzer
Wednesday, Oct 22: Quesadilla, Mexi-rice, veggies, fruit, milk
· Fall JH Mass Band Festival, Grangeville. Bus leaves 8:00 am.
· 7:30 am, PACK store, Ms. Nebeker
· 11:30-Big Awareness & Teens Against Tobacco Use mtg
· 7:00 pm-basketball state rules clinic @ Lewiston HS
Thursday, Oct 23: Chicken patty sandwich, veggies, fruit, milk
· 11:40/advisory - FFA Mtg (Jr Hi bring lunch to mtg)
· Cross Country Districts @ Potlatch, 2:00 pm. Bus leaves 11:00 am.
· 3:45 pm, Detention, Mrs. Moody
Friday, Oct 24: NO SCHOOL
FFA Dues need to be paid by Monday, Oct. 27th
FFA Meeting Thursday, 23rd at 11:40 AM. for all members, JR High need to bring their lunch to the meeting
NEW: Spirit Club is now official! In Spirit Club members will create inspirational posters for all sports teams, create locker decorations, and form strategies to increase attendance and spirit at games. It will be a lot of FUN! No dues are required. First meeting will be Oct 30th at 11:40/advisory in IEN room.. Questions--see Ms. Jones.
First day of JH Boys Basketball practice will be on Tuesday, October 21st at 2:54-4:30.
Highland Drama Department will be holding auditions for a Christmas play, called Cinderella's Crunchy Chocolate Cake, a hilarious comedy to be performed by students in grades 6 - 8. Auditions will be held on Monday and Tuesday October 27 and 28. If you are interested in auditioning, please stop by Ms. Romine's room to pick up audition material & arrange a time to audition with her.
BBB and GBB parent meeting, October 28th, 7:00 pm, cafeteria.
Any girl 14-17 years of age interested in playing fast pitch softball this summer needs to stop by and see Mr. Baumberger for more information.
Blood Drive on Oct 29th--sign up to donate with Ms Nebeker.
Students who will be gone on the 10/22 for mass band: Tajh Branson, Kaitlyn Castle, D’Rikka Cruz, Abbie Davis, Kayla Freeberg, Emma Grimes, Clarisse Hambly, Brayden Osburn, Megan Schwartz, Logan Sheppard, Mattisyn Sheppard, Hailey Wilson, Sierra Wright, Amanda Young.