Joint School District #305
Bulletin - Updated 2/11/16 8:25am
Thursday, Feb 11: Mac & cheese, lil smokies, veggies, fruit, milk. 7-12 salad bar.
• 11:00 am - Poetry Contest Assembly for students in grades 9-12. Please bring
your students to the gym at 10:57 am.
• 4:30 pm - 4/5/ BB game here
• Dist GBB Tourney @ LCSC, tip-off at 6:00 pm or 7:30 pm. Bus leaves at 4:00 pm.
• Pep Band @ Dist GBB Tourney, bus time 4:00 pm.
Friday, Feb 12: NO SCHOOL
• Dist GBB Tourney @ LCSC, if needed. Tip-off is at 6:00 pm. Bus leaves at 4:00 pm.
Saturday, Feb 13:
• 1A D1 GBB State Play-In games, 1:00 pm & 3:00 pm
Boys in grades 9-12: if you are interested in playing Baseball, sign up at the front
desk in the main office.
Junior and Senior FFA members are eligible to attend the first ever North Idaho FFA
District Career Success Tour on Friday, March 4th. Currently there are two tour themes,
Agriscience or Ag Mechanics. The Agriscience tour will include plant science, veterinary
science, and drones, while the Ag Mech tour will include Aluminum Boat Builders,
Metal Works, and Fabrications Shops. If you'd like to attend, let Ms. Nebeker know.
A Softball sign-up sheet is in the front office. If you are interested, please sign-up.
Mr. Baumberger will be receiving more information soon and will pass it on. This will be
held in conjunction with Culdesac.
Jazz Dessert Night & Silent Auction to benefit the Highland Music Program.
Features: JH Band, HS Jazz Band, LCSC Jazz Band. $5/person.
Wednesday, March 2nd, 6:00 pm, gym.