Joint School District #305
Bulletin - Updated 10/20/16 - 8:27 am
Thursday, Oct 20: Chicken Alfredo, roll, veggies, fruit, milk. 6-12 salad bar.
- The FFA officer team needs to come to the shop during advisory to practice for tonight.
- X-Country Districts @ Grangeville. Van leaves 1:30 pm.
- 4:00 pm - JHFB vs Timberline @ HHS.
- 7:00 pm - FFA Creed and Degree Night
Friday, Oct 21: NO SCHOOL
Saturday, Oct 22:
- 1:00 pm - 2A State VB play-in match @ HHS
- 1:00 pm - FB vs Clark Fork @ Nezperce. Van leaves TBA.
- 6:00 pm - 1AD1 State VB Play-in Match
All Sophomore and Junior students need to have turned in your signed permission slip to take
Wednesday's PSAT/NMSQT test to either Mr. Gehring or Shannan by NOON today, (Tuesday).
Junior High Girls Basketball and varsity Volleyball players: make sure you turn in your clean
uniforms to your coach or Mr. Baumberger. Do not have someone do it for you, It is your
responsibility to make sure your uniform is returned.
Highland is hosting state volleyball play-in games this Saturday and we have an opening for
concessions. 2A will play at 4pm and 1A-D1 will play at 6pm, team matchups won't be known
until Thursday. See Mr. Baumberger
Joan Tiede will be sending in Box Tops the end of next week. If you have some stored away,
please send them to first grade. She would even give you a paper to attach them to or you
can leave them in a baggie.