Highland Joint School District #305
BULLETIN – Updated – 3-10-2014 – 8:34 am
Monday, Mar 10:Chicken sandwich, beans, veggies, fruit, milk
· Library closed for inventory this week!
· BA mtg, bring shirts for pictures, lunch, IEN room
· Varsity/JV Boys Basketball, Jr. High Volleyball and Academic Recognition will be at 6:00 p.m. in the cafeteria. Academic Awards include: Math Madness (Online National Competition), AMC-gr 8,10,12: National Math Exam, Science Bowl: HS & JH, Science Research: State & Regional Symposium
Tuesday, Mar 11: K-5: hot dog, 6-12: meatball sub, veggies, fruit, milk
· 9:00 am-IEN room-fire station mtg
· Levy vote-City Hall, 8:00 am-
· 6:00 pm: Wrestling Club demonstration, gym. See note below.
Wednesday, Mar 12: Country fried steak, potatoes & gravy, veggies, fruit, milk
· Dist II solo/ensemble Festival @ Moscow. Prairie bus leaves HHS @ TBA.
· 7:00 am-JHAD mtg
· Honor Society mtg, lunch
· 6:00 pm: All-Star GBB game, booth Hall, Lewiston, 8:00 pm-All Star BBB Game. Miranda Hendren & Nate Haight & Cole Gehring, Highland representatives.
Thursday, Mar 13: Grilled cheese sandwich, tomato soup, veggies, fruit, milk
· Science Club mtg, lunch
Friday, Mar 14: NO SCHOOL
· BB vs Troy @ Lewiston CP, 4:30 pm. Bus leaves TBA.
Miranda Hendren & Nate Haight & Cole Gehring have been selected to play in the All Star Basketball games on Wednesday, 3/12, at Lewiston High School’s Booth Hall. The girls’ game will beigin at 6:00pm followed by the boys’ game at 8:00pm. Congratulations to Miranda, Nate & Cole!
Wrestling Club: Informational meeting March 11th, 6:00 pm, in the gym. Two JH wrestlers from Lewiston will demonstrate. If you want to watch or are interested in joining the club, please attend. Andrew & Amanda Beck
The following students owe $16.00 for their Cross Country shirts: Miranda Hendren, Charlie Rudy, Ashley Hendren, Makayla Kaufman, Please pay Shannan in the office to get your shirt. Thanks!
Forms for a Youth Bowling League at Prairie Bowl are available in the office. It’s an 8 week league, with free bowling ball, at $8.00 per week.
Deadline for Juniors to turn in applications for Girls State & Boys State is Wednesday, March 12th. Please turn completed applications in at the office.
Youth Group on Wednesday at 7:00 pm.